I LOOK AT MY TRANSMISSION OIL IT WAS EMPTY I PUT...

1995 Subaru Legacy

Alberto Rodriguez

I look at my transmission oil it was empty I put trams oil I was going up a hill about 40 mph and I heard a noise so I slow down the noise left it drove good then when I went home put it on park and it started to roll back it's not taking park did my transmission broke or what can some help me and tell me what can it be thank you

If it rolls on park, the transmission has internal faults and would need to be disassembled to check.

Alberto Rodriguez

I just came from picking my wife from work while I was going up a hill it's started to slip but on flat ground it drive good. So that mean that it has internal faults and I still have to disassembled it. I am asking because I don't know much abt trans.

February, 1, 2013 AT 4:21 PM

Recheck the transmission fluid level. If it is low, it can cause the symptoms described but if it does not lock in PARK, you would still have to disassemble the trans.

Alberto Rodriguez

February, 1, 2013 AT 5:24 PM

Thank u very much for ur time I will get it check out.

Automatic Transmission Service
Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Transmission Service Ford Super Duty F-250
Transmission Fluid Replacement Mercedes Benz
Transmission Service Toyota Tacoma
Transmission Turbine Sensor Replacement