I NEED HELP DETERMINING WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY LEFT TURN SIGNAL.

• Almanco93
  • 1995 Subaru Legacy

As I said, I need help with figuring out what is wrong with my left turn signal. When I turn the turn switch down to activate the left blinkers they don't go on, but I don't think it's the relay because the right turn signals work alright. It flashes fast, but they're good. Also, the left turn arrow in the dash is always lit, even when I don't have the left blinker on. The light doesn't blink or anything, it just stays on all the time. What could it be?

Friday, February 3rd, 2012 AT 1:16 AM

• Jacobandnickolas

As far as the light being lit when not in use, chances are there is a ground problem and another component is seeking a ground through that circuit. Check for bad grounds. You may also want to check the flasher itself. NOTE: If the other light is flashing fast, make sure there are no burnt out bulbs.

Friday, February 3rd, 2012 AT 1:21 AM
  • Almanco93

Alright, I'll do that as soon as the snow lets up, haha. Thank you for your help!

Friday, February 3rd, 2012 AT 1:29 AM
  • Jacobandnickolas

Let me know what you find.

Friday, February 3rd, 2012 AT 1:54 AM