WHERE IS THE DRAIN TUBE, AND HEATERHOSES LOCATED?

1995 Oldsmobile Achieva

creator and judge

August, 11, 2012 AT 10:29 PM

I was told too detach the drain tube, and disconnect the heater hoses from the core tubes; but I don't know where there located, neither how to go about detaching, and discoonecting them.

help me to solve this matter please!

August, 11, 2012 AT 10:37 PM

What is the exact problem here? That you need to detach drain tube and heater hoses-

creator and judge

August, 11, 2012 AT 11:39 PM

A bad heater core that needs to be replaced.

August, 12, 2012 AT 12:04 AM

Disconnect negative battery cable. Drain cooling system. Raise and support vehicle. Remove drain tube. Disconnect heater hoses from heater core. Lower vehicle.
Remove left and right sound insulators from below instrument panel. Remove steering column opening filler. On Skylark, remove console (if equipped). On all models, remove floor outlet duct. Remove heater core cover and heater core. See Fig. 10. To install, reverse removal procedure. Fill cooling system.

creator and judge

August, 12, 2012 AT 12:58 AM

This is what I need to know; where is the drain tube, and heater hosese located on the vehicle; and how do, I go about detaching, and disconnecting them

give me insight to this please!

August, 12, 2012 AT 1:11 AM

Dunno where the AC drain tube, the heater core hoses are attached to the 2-tubes-see no2 heater core on the pic

cadieman

August, 12, 2012 AT 1:50 AM

Isthe core leaking coolant. If so it will be leaking from the ac drain on the r/side outer a/c case at the firewall. Thats where you will have to remove the clamps and hoses. Then put large bolts or old spark plugs in the hoses and recure the clamps until u replace the core. Make sure u use a clamp u tighten with screw driver.

August, 12, 2012 AT 3:35 AM

--- below

Heater Hose Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Blend Door Actuator Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Replace Heater Core