OK I HAVE A 1994 LEXUS LS I JUST BOUGHT THE CAR ...

• sashaherf
  • 1995 Lexus LS 400

Ok I have a 1994 lexus LS I just bought the car yesterday and it drove just fine I drove it litterly all day and evening. I came out of wal-mart and started my car and it started reving itself up and the odometer and spdometer was going out of wack I tried to put my car in park and it would not go after sitting for 30 mins it went into park and started right up I thought it was the altanator so I bought a new battery to drive it home and today I went to start it and it did the same thing. The battery is completely dead and the altornator is not working I took it to the shop and they said just by looking at it that they didnt think it was the alternator they thought it was electrical or wiring please help what could this be.

Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 AT 11:28 PM

• sashaherf

Also it is now completly dead and when jumped it starts for only a few minutes. All the dash lights come on and faint off right before it dies going down the road

Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 AT 11:31 PM
  • sashaherf

Sorry it is actually a 1995 LS 400

Wednesday, March 27th, 2013 AT 11:33 PM
  • hmac300

Check the fuses in pic first they may be blown charge battery as well then if no fuses blown then check for bad wiring for alternator

Thursday, March 28th, 2013 AT 1:20 PM