1. I have a rebuilt 1995 5.0 Ford Bronco engine that I want to put into a 1995 Eddie Bauer Bronco. The E.B. Bronco has a 5.8 with 207,000 miles. What concerns/problems will I have replacing the 5.8 with the 5.0? Any idea of the cost of swapping motors?
2. Also, what other concerns should I have when buying a clean, garage kept, not off-road used, E.B. Bronco with 207000 (highway miles).
3. How long should does is transmission expected to last?
4. Any ideas of drive train prob's?
5. Anything else I should look for?
Monday, March 12th, 2012 AT 10:45 PM