95 FORD ASPIRE THAT LEANS.

• handsomehanson
  • 1995 Ford Aspire
  • manual

I have 95 ford aspire the front drivers side leans as if it has bad schocks when its parked but the whole tire tire set up raddles when I first take off and when I shift from second to third but feels fine at higher speed just pulls to the left? Not sure whats going on. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks a ton.

Monday, December 20th, 2010 AT 7:01 PM

• fixitmr

Broken strut spring?

Friday, December 24th, 2010 AT 11:57 PM
  • KHLow2008

Something is wrong with the suspension and linkages. You need to have a visual check of the components.

Saturday, December 25th, 2010 AT 11:09 AM
  • handsomehanson

Well I thawed it out and now doesnt rattle at all. Works great but it still leans? Is this an immediate fix?

Saturday, January 8th, 2011 AT 8:43 PM
  • KHLow2008

If you have driving abnormalities and noises, it is best to ge it checked asap. This could be a safety issue if it is something to do with linkages or ball joints.

As fixitmr mentioned, it could be broken strut springs but if that is the case, the leaning would be very bad.

Sunday, January 9th, 2011 AT 5:14 AM