WHEN PURCHASING THIS WILL I NEED THE WHEEL STUD AND BLOT OR JUST THE WHEEL STUD ITSELF?

1995 Dodge Intrepid

Sydwilli

November, 28, 2011 AT 11:35 PM

I can't tell the difference between them from the pictures online so I don't know if I will need one with a bolt or just the wheel stud itself.

fixitmr

November, 28, 2011 AT 11:37 PM

What are you buying? What are you replacing?

Sydwilli

November, 28, 2011 AT 11:44 PM

I am replacing two wheel studs and when looking to see ones best for my car it offered just a wheel stud or a wheel bolt and stud. The only thing that is broken is the wheel stud but I'm not sure what it means by "bolt". The first image is just the wheel stud and the second is the wheel bolt and stud.

Jacobandnickolas

November, 29, 2011 AT 12:12 AM

The pictures are two different size studs, but serve the same purpose. Remove one of the old ones and get the same thing. When you replace them, fit them through the rear and use the lug nut to draw them into place. NOTE: Place a flat washer between the lug nut and the hub to make it easier to install.

Wheel Stud Replacement Chevrolet Cavalier
Wheel Bearing Replacement
Axle Bearing, Seal, E-Brake Shoes, Brake Pads
Transmission Drain and Refill Kia Sportage
Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement