HELLO HOPING SOMEONE OUT THERE CAN HELP ME WITH ...

1995 Chrysler Concorde

chev_man00

November, 20, 2012 AT 5:05 PM

Hello hoping someone out there can help me with this, the problem im having is weird. The problem first began when I locked the doors, shortly after that my sun load sensor located on the dash started to flash on and off for no reason and the car would not start. Can some one tell me why this would flash on and off. I checked fuses all were good except the horn fuse was blown so replaced that and when I turned the key on the horn started to go and off all by itself(there is no alarm on car) and the headlights were also flashing on and off also. Thanks in advance.

Wrenchtech

November, 20, 2012 AT 5:13 PM

That's not your Sunload sensor. That has no bulbs in it. That was likely your security light telling you that the system has been disable because the ignition key doesn't pass. You will need the dealer or a specialty shop with factory scan tool to be able to diagnose the problem.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Pressure Test