95

1995 Chevrolet Tahoe

brandonhall1972

August, 2, 2011 AT 9:47 PM

My 95 tahoe seems to feel like the rear suspension is broke I have checked and put new shocks and no different

Front Shocks

1 ANSWER

Rear Shock

1 ANSWER

mhpautos

August, 2, 2011 AT 10:31 PM

If you can't see any obvious problem with the rear end and you feel it is not right, better get a mechanic to check it first hand, there are things that a trained eye will see, get this done, second guessing is not the way to go with this problem.

brandonhall1972

August, 3, 2011 AT 2:29 PM

But I am a trained eye I have been rebulding motors and cars for 15 years here are my thoughts I thing this truck was used to tow alot due to it having a supercharger and the biggest tow package on it I hav only had it for a month I beleive they over worked the leaf springs. What do you think.

mhpautos

August, 3, 2011 AT 10:27 PM

Measure spring bump stop clearance both sides, if one is well down on the other and there is no sign of damage, the spring will have collapsed, I would be replacing both.

Shock Replacement - Front Chevrolet Silverado
Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class
Lower Control Arm Bushing Replacement Honda