95 TAHOE

• Brandonhall1972
  • 1995 CHEVROLET TAHOE

My 95 tahoe seems to feel like the rear suspension is broke I have checked and put new shocks and no different

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011 AT 9:47 PM

• Mhpautos

If you can't see any obvious problem with the rear end and you feel it is not right, better get a mechanic to check it first hand, there are things that a trained eye will see, get this done, second guessing is not the way to go with this problem.

Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011 AT 10:31 PM
  • Brandonhall1972

But I am a trained eye I have been rebulding motors and cars for 15 years here are my thoughts I thing this truck was used to tow alot due to it having a supercharger and the biggest tow package on it I hav only had it for a month I beleive they over worked the leaf springs. What do you think.

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 AT 2:29 PM
  • Mhpautos

Measure spring bump stop clearance both sides, if one is well down on the other and there is no sign of damage, the spring will have collapsed, I would be replacing both.

Wednesday, August 3rd, 2011 AT 10:27 PM