1. Remove the door trim panel.
2. Remove the upper trim panel.
3. Remove the sound absorber.
4. Remove the three nuts.
5. Remove the control cable from the upper trim panel.
6. Remove the filler and mirror.
7. Place the filler over the studs on the mirror.
8. INSTALL THE CONTROL CABLE THROughthe filler and connect to the upper trim panel.
9. Install the 3 retaining nuts and tighten to 42--47 inch lbs.
10. Install the sound absorber, upper trim panel and trim panel.
Tuesday, March 29th, 2011 AT 5:57 PM