MY AC AND HEATER WILL NOT COME ON THE CONTROL ...

1995 Cadillac Deville

Anonymous

February, 13, 2013 AT 12:54 AM

My a/c and heater will not come on the control panel lights up and it looks like its on but nothing happens could u tell me what may be the problem and is it exspen
sive

February, 13, 2013 AT 4:17 PM

If your saying the blower motor doesn't work? Check for voltage and ground at the blower motor connector with hvac on. If you have good voltage and ground with no blower action, suspect the blower motor.

You can also check applicable fuses.

February, 13, 2013 AT 4:41 PM

The hvac has a service mode. To ewnter service mode and self diagnostics, turn key on, engine off. At the same time, press off and warm on the climate control center. Hold buttons until a segment check is displayed on the instrument panel cluster. This should take about 3 seconds. If any segments of ipc do not lite, replace display. After service is entered, all existing trouble codes will be displayed. A is for acp, check those codes. Let us know.

February, 13, 2013 AT 4:43 PM

Just to add, the acp could be faulty? The acp is in the diagram.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement Porsche 911
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement