Look's like the nut to that wire is loose bad starter or loose ring terminal on the wire.
NOTE: Some Toyota models have an access plate in the fender well to facilitate starter service. Check for such an access point before beginning starter service.
NOTICE: Before changing the starter, check the following items again.
* Connector connection
* Accessory installation (for example: Theft deterrent system)
1. DISCONNECT NEGATIVE TERMINAL CABLE FROM BATTERY
2. DISCONNECT WIRES FROM STARTER
1. Remove the nut and disconnect the battery cable from the magnetic switch on the starter motor.
2. Disconnect the other wire from terminal 50.
3. REMOVE STARTER MOTOR
Remove the 2 mounting bolts, and remove the starter motor from flywheel bellhousing.
Wednesday, December 22nd, 2010 AT 2:28 AM