3

1994 Pontiac Firebird

BlakeLogan

3.4 engine. Replaces all kinds of sensors on the thing pcv map egr throttle sensors temp coolant sensor all that kind of stuff new spark pluggs and plug wires. My problem is when im mid acceleration my car bogging down so I have to eaither gas it or let off. Most of the time if I have to push the acceleration hard the car will die after slowing down or stopping. Also most of the time if ive been running it when I shut down the engine and turn it back on there for about 10 seconds the car has amazing torque/ performance. And runs best when its not even warmed up it doesnt seem to bogg down below 150 wich the cars opperating temp is around 180ish

Cj Stalling When Idling

Stalling Out

hmac300

Scan for codes and check fuel pressure first

BlakeLogan

Havnt checked fuel pressure but did scan for codes and only one was the tempature coolant sensor wich I fixed but yeah lol thinking it might b the fuel pressure regulator?

hmac300

You have to check pressure first