REAR END OF THE CAR FEELS LOOSE

1994 Nissan 300ZX

2CarPros-Archives

November, 9, 2010 AT 10:47 PM

1994 Nissan 300ZX mileage: 135,000. The rear end of the car feels loose when I drive over bumps in the road. It often feels like I could lose control of the car. The tires are in good shape and I cannot see anything else that would be wrong. I was wondering if the rear stabilizer bar could be broken or damaged.

2CarPros-Archives

November, 9, 2010 AT 10:49 PM

We do not think the stabilizer bar is your problem. It only "works" when cornering not going over bumps. A more likely cause would be the rear struts. Also, check suspension for damaged or bent parts. Check rubber bushing is suspension components.Answer:   We do not think the stabilizer bar is your problem. It only "works" when cornering not going over bumps. A more likely cause would be the rear struts. Also, check suspension for damaged or bent parts. Check rubber bushing is suspension components.

Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Sway Bar Link Replacement Subaru Legacy