Last summer we put a battery in it and it fried a 60A fusible link in the fuse box next to the battery. We used needle nose pliers to test and figure out what was going on. It sparks a lot and we got the engine to turn. Only thing that worked was the horn and headlights. So now we are working on it again. When we touch it with the pliers it still sparks like crazy. We no longer can get the engine to turn. I tested the starter and it does work. Still nothing works except the horn and headlight. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated
have the same problem?
Saturday, March 14th, 2015 AT 12:10 PM