I NEED HELP MY AUDI 100 1994 ABS LIGHT IS ON I ...

1994 Audi 100

cae1ceee

November, 21, 2012 AT 2:20 PM

I need help, my Audi 100 1994 ABS light is on, I took it to one repair person and because of the year of car he couldn't come up with code.
I than proceeded to take it somewhere else and the guy checked it out and said he can send it to another guy and have him diagnose the problem.
I had just received a call and the guy said it is not communicating with the ABS system.
Please note that after I had an alignment on the Audi that is when the light came on.

If you could advise me that would be great.

hmac300

November, 21, 2012 AT 5:59 PM

You'll have to have the codes read to see where the problem lies with the abs. He may damaged a wired going to a sensor during the alignment. But you have to osee where the problem lies first. It cold be a blown fuse so look for that first it's fuse 21 under dash. But you should really get someone who specializes in german cars as it may teak different test equiptment to test the abs.

ABS Computer Replacement