MY CAR WILL NOT START

1994 Acura Legend

butlere

December, 26, 2011 AT 11:18 PM

My timeing was off I get right now but it will not crank up it has no fir up

saturntech9

December, 26, 2011 AT 11:25 PM

Did you do a compression test since your timing was off? You could have bent some valves?Did it run before you replaced the timing belt?Why did you replace the timing belt?

butlere

December, 26, 2011 AT 11:35 PM

Th timing was off it ran befor after I did it I reset it and it will not run now

butlere

December, 26, 2011 AT 11:38 PM

I had the timing set he f up so reset the timeing I am not geting aney fir gas

saturntech9

December, 26, 2011 AT 11:41 PM

So you replaced the belt because it jumped?Or it jumped and you just readjusted the belt to the correct timing?Is the timing correct now?

butlere

December, 26, 2011 AT 11:51 PM

My 1994acura legend has compression at the timing mark

saturntech9

December, 26, 2011 AT 11:59 PM

So its timed correctly now?WHat are your compression readings for each cylinder?

butlere

December, 27, 2011 AT 12:16 AM

I do not now

saturntech9

December, 27, 2011 AT 12:27 AM

If iam going to help you I need answers to the questions I ask iam not there and dont know the history of the car. Its hard enough trying to help someone fixa car of the internet. Since I cant see it or test it myself I need answers.

butlere

December, 27, 2011 AT 3:11 AM

My 1994 acura legend will not crank over I had my wrater p re place ween get it back the engime was runing very rough so I in install new spark plug and a the crankshaft position senor to and it stall will not crank over the starter is turn the engine I get spark on gas I have the theft deterrent system can it stop my p c m from signal fuel pump and engine to crak

saturntech9

December, 27, 2011 AT 3:23 AM

Alright I get the back story on this one very helpfull thank you. So before the water was changed how did it run?Did it come back from the shop from getting the water pump changed out of time?Who retimed it correctly?Is this a factory alarm that came from the factory with car that wasnt added later your asking about?

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang