Car wont start:
1. Had it tested, technician sad the starter was bad.
2. Replaced the starter with a rebuilt one.
3. Car wont start.
4. Used a battery booster and the car started.
5. The next morning the car wont start.
6. Took the battery out and replaced it with a new one.
7. The car still wont start.
8. Ran a jumper wire from the starter solenoid switch direct to the battery turn on the ignition switch, made contact to the battery with the jumper wire, but starter did not make a sound.
Monday, October 22nd, 2018 AT 5:02 PM