Bad cylenders?

GOINGKRAZY
  • 1993 PLYMOUTH LASER

Okay so first of all my car while driving just stopped firing on all 4 cylenders later to find out 2/4 spark plugs arent working. So I replaced the plugs wires and coil pack and got a used coil pack from a junk yard still no luck with getting the spark plugs to fire I can pull them out of the engine while its running and not get zapped

Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 12:18 AM

WRENCHTECH

You will get zapped if you're touching any other part of the car. They make insulated pliers for that.

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 1:05 AM
GOINGKRAZY

Well yeah ill get zapped I know all this but right now I wish id get zapped cause I have no spark coming from 1 of my coil packs that I just bought a new one in and it wont even spark theres something not sparking it right

Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 1:16 AM
WRENCHTECH

It sounds like you haven't even found a good way to test them. You need to use a spark tester. Cylinders 2 and 4 come from different coils so you need to take a closer look and find out exactly what isd happening.

Saturday, June 11th, 2011 AT 1:23 AM

Help us by donating