MY MITSUBISHI MAGNA IS STUCK IN DRIVE AND I CANT...

1993 Mitsubishi Magna

Anonymous

March, 19, 2013 AT 1:10 AM

My Mitsubishi magna is stuck in drive and I can't get it to go into 1st or 2ndgear. How can I fix this?

jaggerjack06

May, 21, 2013 AT 6:04 PM

A little more info please? Year model? Wagon or sedan? Model type? Engine?

And also am I to assume that your gear selector will only select drive? As in can you select P, N or R?

Please reply with more info.

Harry temple

June, 20, 2013 AT 5:54 AM

Hi my 1993 mitsibushi magna verda auto has done same thing I was driving down the road car started overrevving in drive and knock down through the geArs 2 L and same thing end up happening stopped car started it again and did same after not even two minutes went to auto shop got correct transmission fluid car would moove starts fine but dosent moove please help

jaggerjack06

June, 20, 2013 AT 6:05 AM

It sounds to me, if you have no drive, then you will need a new transmission. Usually all the drive solenoids are bundled together in the "valve body" but in this model it is all internal in the transmission. I would suggest getting a new transmission instead of rebuilding it because if you send it away to get rebuilt it will probably end up costing you more in the long run but a replacement transmission is guaranteed to fix it and cheaper so thats the way to go