I just got this car from a friend who is trying.

ANONYMOUS
  • 1993 MERCEDES BENZ 400SEL

I just got this car from a friend who is trying to help me I am unemployed and faithfully looking for a job this car is supose to be my transportation to work once I get it going. I've been starting it everyday while waiting to have some cosmetic work done to it before putiing it on the road well, I ran it out of gas from starting if for over a month everyday I put more gas in it now it will not start occassionally it sounds like it want to start but will NOT. I've tried recycling the key as I have heard still will not start, it has at least 4 gallons of gas in it, has compression, & spark I also hear the fuel pump kicking in but will not start. Can someone please help me? (Also has strong battery). Again, before I ran it out of gas (my bad) It started up with no problem. Please help ! I would be glad to donate as soon as my check comes in.

Thursday, December 20th, 2012 AT 4:06 PM

DOCFIXIT

Suspect debris from tank was sucked up into pump, filter and injectors. Pump and filter together near tank maybe filter change will help

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Thursday, December 20th, 2012 AT 4:29 PM