I have had my 93 jeep wrangler 4.0 for about a year. When I first took it home, I had an electrical problem. The previous owner, had just replaced Battery, Alt, and Starter. Before I traveled 50 miles, it stopped running. I found that the 50 amp alt. Fuse had blown.
Every time I replaced it, it would blow again. I finally changed the battery terminal ends, and cleaned the ground connections, problem solved. Until today, this morning I left the headlights on, to find the battery dead at the end of the day. Now, I am having the exact problem as before. I am puzzled, because I have driven about 12,000 miles without any problems. HELP PLEASE.
have the same problem?
Wednesday, May 18th, 2011 AT 2:13 AM