WHERE IS THE "GROUNDING STRAP" ON A 93 LX LOCATED

1993 Honda Accord

sweet_v

March, 9, 2012 AT 5:15 PM

I have tryed everything to get this car to start changed everything sumtimes itll start and when it does it runs just fine was told I might check the grounding strap where is it located at? What does it look like?

cadieman

March, 9, 2012 AT 5:48 PM

There is more then 1 sweet tell me y your looking for it again?

sweet_v

March, 9, 2012 AT 5:59 PM

Ok my car dosent seem to want to start ive had everything replace and still no start(starter wires plugs distributor flexplate timing belt harmonic tensioner belt had the timing set im not throwing any codes and my dash lights do not stay on sometimes I can get it started but most the time it cranks and cranks but wont turn over it stared having problems after the waterpump was changed so I thought timing but my timing is where it shuld be had the shop recheck it. None of my censors are bad so I was told to start checkin my ground starting with the ground strap the more hours my cars in the shop the more its gonna cost me being the last shop told me there was nonthing they culd find wrong

cadieman

March, 9, 2012 AT 6:15 PM

Will it run on spray?

sweet_v

March, 9, 2012 AT 6:23 PM

No it wont. Thts the thing I have spark and I have fuel ive even had the combustion checked

cadieman

March, 10, 2012 AT 12:20 AM

You need to check the injecter fuse with a meter or light. If voltage is good. Check for pulse with a noid light at the injecters. This is the next task.

cadieman

March, 10, 2012 AT 12:28 AM

Sorry pulse with is a flashing light that is sent from the cpu to the injecter.

Fail Your Smog Test? Fix it Fast
Oil and Filter Replacement Subaru Legacy
Fuel Filter Mount Replacement Chevrolet
Honda Element air filter replacement
Oil Change and Filter Dodge Nitro
Engine Oil Change and Filter Ford Mustang
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Acura TL