STALLS THEN WILL RESTART AFTER IT SITS A FEW MINUTES

• robert_hky
  • 1993 Chrysler Concorde

Have had a problem with this car stalling then it will restart after a few minutes until last week. Had towed to my house then it started right up. This problem has been going on and has been getting worse since we got it in Dec. When we first got it died twice on the interstate then restarted by its self while coasting. We had mechanic look it and he couldn't get the problem to happen again then it seemed to be alright for about a month then it came back again and has been getting worse

Sunday, August 12th, 2012 AT 4:54 PM

• ASEMaster6371

Start will a fuel pressure test.

Either that or a crank sensor. You need someone with a scan tool to monitor the sensor.

Sunday, August 12th, 2012 AT 4:56 PM
  • robert_hky

Ok just got another piece of info that my son didn't tell me. The cruise control light comes on when this happens. Usually he can shut the cruise off then it will restart. Changed the crank sensor over the week end since this easy to get to, haven't had a chance to drive it and see if this changed any thing

Tuesday, August 14th, 2012 AT 11:44 PM