HELLO GUYS

1992 Toyota Tercel

Pr_capitan1973

April, 4, 2013 AT 6:02 AM

Hello Guys. I just did a full overhaul to my Toyota tercer 1992 3E engine. After taking it to an emission testing. It. Showed. That it was still. To high on emisions to be able to be driven on the streets. I already put in a new catalytic converter. Before having the test done, but I did not changed. The Oxigen Sensor. The last time it was changed was around. 3 years ago. And that was before my engine started giving me problems.
Do you think. That might be the issue. Why is not passing. The test. ( The Oxigen Sensor is the only new part I have not bought. I greatly appriciate your help.

Richard Lowe.

I would really appreciate. Your help.

April, 4, 2013 AT 9:21 AM

What were the readings?

Full overhaul? Please explain

roy

Pr_capitan1973

April, 5, 2013 AT 5:51 AM

Basically I rebuild the entire engine of my toyota tercel 1992 E3. But after taking my car to have an emisi√ n test. This were the readings it showed.

COR =0, 48%V HCR=153p.P.M COA=0, 41%V HCA=121p.P.M CO2R=14, 10% V CO2A=13, 90%V

After this test I have instaled a new oxigen sensor. But have not taken it yet to have a new test.

Do you think this might be the problem. As I mentioned before already installed a new. Catalytic converter.

Pr_capitan1973

April, 5, 2013 AT 5:54 AM

Basically I rebult the entire engine.

Pr_capitan1973

April, 5, 2013 AT 6:00 AM

As you can see. I have been doing my Car up Little by Little. One day at the time. But I will always need your helping hand.

Fail Your Smog Test? Fix it Fast