WHERE IS THE ROLL-OVER SOLENOID LOCATED AT

1992 Toyota 4Runner

halwood

October, 31, 2011 AT 2:04 AM

I was in a roll over in my 92 toyota 4 runner. Recently work has been done to get it running again. But the vechile wont start. I did a web search lookin for answers to why and the roll-over soleniod came up in my search. Lookin for answers still to what to look for to get it start but nothin yet only this solenoid.

October, 31, 2011 AT 5:55 AM

**Cranks but no start condition: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, Do you hear the fuel pump come On when you turn key on? If not check fuel pump fuse and fuel pump relay if so, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

October, 31, 2011 AT 12:16 PM

http://www.2carpros.com/section/troubleshooting-problems

The above link should be helpful.

Vehicle is not equipped with roll over solenoids, as with most Japanese makes.

Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Fuel Pump Replacement Ford Mustang
Fuel Pump Replacement
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right