WINDOW REGULATOR

1992 Pontiac Sunbird

Tericraig

July, 20, 2011 AT 5:37 AM

92 Pontiac Sunbird window regulator. Not power, just crank style where can I buy it? I have searched all the sites I can find and they are all power type.

saturntech9

July, 20, 2011 AT 9:04 AM

I see what you mean iam still looking though for the manual one. Which one do you need?

Tericraig

July, 21, 2011 AT 4:05 AM

Both front driver and front passenger. And would like to go new because I figure used will have the same problems or soon to be. Thanks for looking.

saturntech9

July, 21, 2011 AT 4:19 PM

So far used is the only ones I have found on ebay but iam still looking.

Tericraig

July, 21, 2011 AT 8:07 PM

Thanks for your time and if I had to go used I would maybe do just the drivers side front window. I have called all the salvage yards around here and everything I can find on the net still no luck. So again thanks for your time and if you find one it would be great.

saturntech9

July, 25, 2011 AT 3:52 AM

How did you make out?I havent seen any manual new regulators.

Tericraig

August, 1, 2011 AT 6:10 AM

I have not found a new one as of yet. Pretty discouraging. Found a used one and they wanted one hundred and fifty something. Kinda got us over a barrel and taking full advantage. If you hear of anything would sure like to be given a heads up. Thanks

saturntech9

August, 1, 2011 AT 6:45 AM

Have you looked on ebay I saw some for like 30 I think.

Tericraig

August, 4, 2011 AT 11:41 PM

I guess I'll have to figure out the e Bay thing then. I know it is hard to believe but I have never used it as of yet. I guess that is about to change, thanks.

saturntech9

August, 4, 2011 AT 11:53 PM

Don't feel bad your not the only one in the world that hasn't figured it out. Once you figure it out you will love it you just set up a ebay account and then your going to want to set a paypal account because most of the sellers on there take paypal. Let me know how you make on on your new ebay adventure.

Tericraig

September, 1, 2011 AT 11:03 PM

Kind of a rock and a hard spot on this I guess. They do not make new regulators crank type anymore. I did find a used part place that will sell for $130.00 each! Not a miss print so will drive the car with the windows up.

Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Window Switch Replacement and Test
Door Panel Removal & Speaker Replacement
Dynamat Door Installation