CAN I INSTALL A AIR BLOWER IN THE CARBURATTOR TO INCREASE HORSEPOWER?

1992 Nissan Sunny

kpratap

September, 3, 2011 AT 11:44 PM

I want to remove the old air cleaner and its mounting and install a 3 inch pvc pipe out from the carbi to the cone filter and in the middle of the pvc pipe I want to put a T pipe and install the air blower.

will this mdification increase horse power or will it cause problem to my engine?

September, 4, 2011 AT 12:08 AM

I don't think your method of increasing horses is gonna work-my opinion

kpratap

September, 4, 2011 AT 1:28 AM

What about turbo concept I am following the same principle as turbo here only the air intake is bit less and I will have a direct switch to control the air blower

mhpautos

September, 6, 2011 AT 8:48 AM

Turbos run at between 4-6 Lb boost, your system if luck will just be slightly above ram air, as my college says, I also doubt that you will get any increase at all.

kpratap

September, 8, 2011 AT 6:20 AM

Well maybe on paper it looks not good but I did went and try this method and it really works I changed my fuel pump to electrical and installed this air blower. When driving at 80km/h I press the switch for the air blower and and the vechicle jets up and goes 150 km/h in just 15 secs. If u dont belive me u can try it ur self just need a air blower.

Change Your Blower Fan Motor Like a Pro