Hello my ABS light is constintly on and my.

ANONYMOUS
  • 1992 MERCEDES BENZ 300SE
Hello my abs light is constintly on and my speedometer stays at 0 same with my mpg stays at 0 and my miles is stuck at 213675 what could be the problem also what dianostics could I do to try and find a solution?Please help thanks
Friday, November 2nd, 2012 AT 5:40 AM

DRCRANKNWRENCH
You may have several issues. The best place to start is to have the trouble codes pulled. Any Advance Atuo or Auto Zone will do this for free. As far as the speedometer goes you may have a bad speed snesor or the speedometer itself could be bad. Usually the speed sensor will fail first.
Friday, November 2nd, 2012 AT 9:03 AM
BROWNRICE
Check the coffin box, located right side engine near passenger. It has a hard plastic cover and attached by 4 lug screws. Once you open, you will see several computer modules. The one at the far back should have fuses inserted into it. They should all be 10amp. Check them all and I will bet that one is bad. It controls your speed censor and ABS. It has worked for numerous people. Thanks
Wednesday, December 5th, 2012 AT 7:58 AM
DRCRANKNWRENCH
Friday, December 7th, 2012 AT 4:31 AM