STILL CANT GET THIS CAR TO START HELP ME PLEASE!!!!

1992 Lincoln Town Car

pinky7

I replaced my alternator and battery on my 1992 lincoln town car executive. Car had an excellent tune up before my alternator went bad new plugs, wires the works and ran great until my alternator went bad im starting to think this problem may be electrical somebody anybody please help! Its getting air, gas and a spark. It cranks but just wont start! Is it time to junk it? Im out of options

einsele

We own the same car and it did the same thing, I'm going to try explain what we did! There is a box on the drivers side under the hood I believe it has 3 fuses in it, the box lid slides off. We beat on it litteraly and messed with wires and it starts! We replaced the fuse for the fuel pump and on occassion it still does it and I jiggle it around and it starts. I hope this helps you out. Email us if we can help you. Seinsele04@comcast. Net

pinky7

Thank you I really hope this helps im am very frustrated seems like i've tried everything.

Alternator Replacement Ford Super Duty
Alternator Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Alternator testing done right
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet