CAN CAR MANUFACTURERS MAKE OLDER VERSIONS OF COMPUTERS THAT READ CARS AVAILABLE ON LINE.

1992 Isuzu Truck

bbtfStill

June, 22, 2012 AT 10:27 PM

Car manufacturers need to make ALL versions of tune up reading type computers available on line. There has to be an easy way to do this. Please don't think I mean free. I mean easy to access. I cannot take my old pickup in for a tuneup because no one locally has the computer to do so. This is a pain in the rear. I had a really good carburetor guy do most of a tuneup but it still is not running quite right and I need it read. How do I do this without a local computer version for my year? Maybe they already have this and I am not aware of it. Thank you for your assistance

Timing/tuning Problem With A

Tuning

1 ANSWER

June, 23, 2012 AT 12:43 AM

There are scan tools for this. Your guy apparently does not have one. They have always been out, you just need to find the right guy.

I have never needed a scan tool for a tune up. What is the reason you think you need a scan tool?

June, 23, 2012 AT 2:56 PM