HONDA PRELUDE 1992 H23A1 WONT START

1992 Honda Prelude

patshonda

February, 3, 2011 AT 4:48 AM

Honda prelude 1992 h23a1 wont start. Terminal 7 has no current when key turn on. I replaced main relay with brand new and still no luck.

February, 3, 2011 AT 2:31 PM

Check the ignition switch.
Are the dash indicator lights turning on?

patshonda

February, 3, 2011 AT 8:24 PM

Hey KHLOW yeh dash light are all sweet. Battery has plenty of charge (12.34v) Check light in on SOLID. I don't hear the clicking noise from the main relay nor the fuel pump priming. Cold it be the ECU or fuel pump? Cheers.

patshonda

February, 4, 2011 AT 3:04 AM

By the way i've just done a diagnostic code finding and the check engine light is still on SOLID. Is that mean code 0 and the ECU needs replacing? Please help.

February, 6, 2011 AT 5:19 PM

If the CEL stays on, it could be the ECU or PGM-FI main relay. Since relay has been replaced, you would have to try anothet ECU. If you remove the ECU and check the circuit boards, note if any of the capacitors are leaking. If any are found to be leaking, replacing it would usually resolve the problem.

Btw if you had any work on engineperformed previously, check the ground circuit connection at the thermostat housing.

Crankshaft Position Sensor Replace Chevrolet
Crank Angle Sensor Replacement Mercedes Benz
Fuel Pump Test Chevy Tahoe
Fuel Pump Pressure Test
Fuel Pump Replacement Done Right