Hope these is what your looking for.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Remove air cleaner and heat stove tube then drain cooling system.
3. Disconnect heater and radiator hoses, and the dipstick tube, then remove upper alternator bracket.
4. Disconnect all remaining hoses and electrical connections that will interfere with manifold removal.
5. Disconnect fuel and vacuum lines and electrical connectors from TBI unit and manifold assembly.
6. Disconnect accelerator, cruise control and TVS cables, if equipped.
7. Disconnect spark plug wires, if necessary, then remove distributor.
8. Remove ignition coil.
9. If equipped with A/C, remove compressor bracket and position compressor aside.
10. Remove intake manifold attaching bolts, then the intake manifold.
11. Reverse procedure to install, using new gaskets and seals. Coat front and rear ridges of cylinder case with a 3/16 inch bead of RTV sealant. Extend bead 1/2 inch up each cylinder head to retain side gaskets, then seal around all water passages. Tighten manifold bolts to specification in sequence shown in Figs. 2 and 3.
Intake Manifold Bolts 35 ft. Lb
Images (Click to enlarge)
Wednesday, June 25th, 2014 AT 10:35 AM