I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS 1 IS ABOUT WHEN I BRAKE AND THE IS WHEN I'M GOING 60+ I HAVE A HUMMING NOISE

1992 Dodge Stealth

Wikawhiting

April, 19, 2012 AT 4:14 AM

So I'm not car dumb I no how to fix everything on them I just cant find any info on my car so my questions are first when I brake my steering wheel will shake its only from 55 to about 35 and then it is almost gone it goes away the slower I get I'm pretty sure it's because my rotors arnt parallel I was wondering if you think that could be the problem? And if it is do you know the discard thickness and the beginning thickness of the front and back rotors? The other thing I'm kinda confused on when I go 60+ their is a humming noise from the front end and when I turn to the right it gets really loud but if I turn left it goes away completely I'm thinking it's a bearing but not sure. And I was wondering if both of these are just a bigger problem that I don't know about?

Thank you for the help

April, 19, 2012 AT 4:24 AM

POSSIBLY THE BEARING(S) MAY BE YOUR ENTIRE PROBLEM

SEE IF THIS HELPS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpdghLj6AhE

RETURN WITH GOOD NEWS

Wikawhiting

April, 19, 2012 AT 5:29 AM

Ok thank you I will take my 2 front wheel assemblies apart tomorrow or in a few days and let you know if any of them sound bad.

Oil Change & Filter Replacement Toyota
Engine Oil Change and Filter Acura TSX
Oil Change & Filter Replacement Ford Taurus