WIPERS STAY ON

1992 Chrysler New Yorker

iveya89

June, 1, 2012 AT 1:51 AM

When I press the fluid button the doors lock and when I turn on the headlights the doors lock this started today the wipers are on the off position and they act like they are on delay and when I turn my headlights on the doors lock and when I press the fluid button the doors lock never had a problem before

caradiodoc

June, 1, 2012 AT 2:55 AM

Look on the floor under the dash for the Body Computer. Remove the connector, (on the left side as I recall), and check for the presence of corrosion between any of the pins. Clean it out if there is any.

iveya89

June, 1, 2012 AT 3:20 AM

How about the over head message center it does not turn on the reading lights work but thats it I checked all the fuses

caradiodoc

June, 1, 2012 AT 5:55 AM

Can't help you with that right off the top of my head. I wanted that in my '93 Dynasty when I ordered it but it wasn't available. The best I can suggest is to take it down and check for 12 volts on at least one wire when the ignition switch is turned on. If the display goes on and off intermittently, I repair a lot of car radios for that and I might be able to find the same cause on that module. Beyond that I would have to find a service manual to figure out what to have you test.

Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Hummer H2
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Acura TL
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Escape
Wiper Blade Replacement Acura MDX
Wiper Blade Replacement Porsche Carrera
Wiper Blade Replacement Chevrolet Camaro
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tundra
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tacoma