CAMERO SPITTING OUT BLACK SUTE FROM TAIL PIPE AND VERY LOUD.

1992 Chevrolet Camaro

nelix

I have a 1992 chevrolet camaro and it sounds horrible. It sound like it wants to stall and theres black sute on the ground from the tail pipe. I had the distributer cap and spark plugs replaced because it just turned off on me one day. Took it ot PEP Oys and they said that was the problem. WRONG, after I left the car still sounded like it was on it's death bed and spitting out the black sute.

Docfixit

Maybe failed diaphram in fuel pressure regulator pull vacuum hose if fuel present replace is flooding engine. See diagram

nelix

Can that be fixed. I forgot to mention that they also said that the #2 valve was stuck. Will driving the car damage it further?

rivermikerat

March, 22, 2011 AT 4:58 AM

#2 valve? Exhaust? Intake? Either of these will cause the engine to run horribly and spit out black smoke. Sounds like you need a valve job. You also need to find out why the valve is stuck.

Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz ML500
Spark Plug Replacement Mercedes Benz C230
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Corolla 2000-20
Spark Plug and Wire Replacement Ford Mustang
Spark Plug Replacement Honda Element
Spark Plug Replacement Toyota Tacoma