WHERE CAN I FIND MY WHEEL CYLINDER INFORMATION ...

1992 Cadillac Deville

sean03

April, 22, 2012 AT 4:14 PM

Where can I find my wheel cylinder information on my 1992 cadillac deville. I called napa and they said it is either on the glove box or on the spare tire. I looked and I could not find it. I took the old one in their yesterday and they couldnt match it up because they said they didnt have any in stock. Thanks.

Jacobandnickolas

April, 22, 2012 AT 4:53 PM

Honestly, I never remember seeing anything about a wheel cylinder in a glove box. Go on line to a parts store like auto zone or one like that and look up info on the wheel cylinder. That should be a straight forward part to get.

sean03

April, 22, 2012 AT 5:13 PM

Yeah I finally found it I took the wheel cylinder apart And it was on the gasket that fits on the spring on the inside. It is a 15/16. I started laughing when the guy told me it was on the glove box I was like what an idiot. That was why I took my wheel cylinder apart. Thanks.

Jacobandnickolas

April, 22, 2012 AT 5:18 PM

Glad to help. Let us know if you have other questions.

Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Cabin Air Filter Replacement Saturn Vue
Cabin Air Filter Replacement