1992 CADILLAC DEVILLE

• sean03
  • 1992 Cadillac Deville

Where can I find my wheel cylinder information on my 1992 cadillac deville. I called napa and they said it is either on the glove box or on the spare tire. I looked and I could not find it. I took the old one in their yesterday and they couldnt match it up because they said they didnt have any in stock. Thanks.

Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 AT 4:14 PM

• Jacobandnickolas

Honestly, I never remember seeing anything about a wheel cylinder in a glove box. Go on line to a parts store like auto zone or one like that and look up info on the wheel cylinder. That should be a straight forward part to get.

Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 AT 4:53 PM
  • sean03

Yeah I finally found it I took the wheel cylinder apart And it was on the gasket that fits on the spring on the inside. It is a 15/16. I started laughing when the guy told me it was on the glove box I was like what an idiot. That was why I took my wheel cylinder apart. Thanks.

Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 AT 5:13 PM
  • Jacobandnickolas

Glad to help. Let us know if you have other questions.

Sunday, April 22nd, 2012 AT 5:18 PM