WHERE DO THESE PARTS CONNECT TO? SERIOUSLY NEED WIRING HELP...

1991 Toyota Celica

mimunkee1

August, 26, 2012 AT 7:02 AM

I have a 1991 toyota celica gts with 2.2 lt DOHC 5sfe engine. Can you please tell me where the 2 wires coming off the piggytail connector that plug into the cold start injector get wired to? Also, replaced the engine coolant temp sensor(2 blade terminal) and the temperature sending unit (1 blade terminal), but have no idea where to connect the wires to from them as well.
Ive replaced these items because my car will barely go in 1st gear- its like starting in 2nd- you literally have to get a run to go up a small incline. The other gears seam fine, and I thought it was a clutch problem but was told its a power issue. It runs fine (well, it should as soon as the cold start is hooked back up)but at idle it revs up and down continually as well. Tried going through vacuum lines, has new spark plugs, dist cap, rotor, igniter, plug wires, timing belt, serpentine belt, radiator, coolant temp sensor, temp sending unit, and thermostat. Any help would ve greatly appreciated! Thanks

Changing Drivebelt

Need Infomation. .

1 ANSWER

August, 26, 2012 AT 1:15 PM

What are the colors of the wires?
What is the idling speed? Surging are mostly idle contol faults and it can be vacuum leakages, idling speed adjusted too high or a faulty IAC.

Serpentine Belt Replacement Acura MDX
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chrysler
Serpentine Belt Replacement Mercedes Benz
Serpentine Belt Replacement Chevrolet Tahoe
Serpentine Belt Replacement Ford Contour