BECOME A MEMBER
Sign up with Facebook
I AGREE TO THE
Login with Facebook
BECOME A MEMBER
1991 Nissan Maxima
How to put in a 91 nissan maxima 5 speed front right axle in?
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 AT 3:38 AM
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
FWD AXLE SHAFT
1. Raise and support vehicle. Remove wheel and tire. Remove disc brake caliper and suspend from body.
DO NOT allow caliper to hang by hydraulic hose.
2. Pry cotter pin from outboard hub. Remove wheel hub nut from end of drive axle. Separate tie rod end from steering knuckle.
3. Remove lower ball joint securing bolts and separate ball joint from lower control arm. Remove axle shaft from steering knuckle hub using a soft mallet.
4. Remove bolts securing right axle shaft to support bearing retainer. Remove right axle shaft from transaxle.
5. Reverse procedure for installation.
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011 AT 12:14 PM
to post a reply.
Hi I Was Hoping You Could Tell Me Would A 1997 ...
Hi i was hoping you could tell me would a 1997 rear axle for a nissan micra be compaitable with the year 2000 nissan micra thanks
Front Drive Axle Vacuum Actuator Solenoid Valve?
I have a 2000 gmc jimmy 4x4 the vacuum actuator solenoid valve hoses are disconnected and dry rotted i can not find a diagram where th
Cannot Pull Drive Axle
I cannot pull drive axle on 2002 mazda mpv
Cant Get Rear Drive Axle Out Of Differential
Cant get rear drive axle out of differential
Found 410 related questions
2000 Nissan Altima Axle Passenger Side
Manuals and Instructions
Axle Seal Replacement
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Find a car manual for your car
Replace Your Rear Axle Seal and Bearing Like a Pro
Axle Bearing, Seal, E-Brake Shoes, Brake Pads
Differential Fluid Service - Front
Need To Service Your Differential? Do It Like a Pro
© 1999 - 2016 2CarPros, Inc.