BECOME A MEMBER
It is free to join!
I AGREE TO THE
BECOME A MEMBER
1991 Nissan Maxima
August, 9, 2011 AT 3:38 AM
How to put in a 91 nissan maxima 5 speed front right axle in?
FOUND 404 RELATED QUESTIONS
Front Drive Axle Vacuum Actuator Solenoi
August, 9, 2011 AT 12:14 PM
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
FWD AXLE SHAFT
1. Raise and support vehicle. Remove wheel and tire. Remove disc brake caliper and suspend from body.
DO NOT allow caliper to hang by hydraulic hose.
2. Pry cotter pin from outboard hub. Remove wheel hub nut from end of drive axle. Separate tie rod end from steering knuckle.
3. Remove lower ball joint securing bolts and separate ball joint from lower control arm. Remove axle shaft from steering knuckle hub using a soft mallet.
4. Remove bolts securing right axle shaft to support bearing retainer. Remove right axle shaft from transaxle.
5. Reverse procedure for installation.
to post a reply.
Rear Axle Question/problem
I am not a mechanic have a question about my vehicle it is a 2000 ford escort i looked at the other day noticed something hang
Cannot Pull Drive Axle
I cannot pull drive axle on 2002 mazda mpv
Rear Axle Differential For A Avd
Send me the pictures of the procedures for replacing the differential for the 2003 buick rendezvous awd i received the instructions a
Rear Axle Seal Leaking? Here Is How To Replace It Correctly
Ask a Car Question. It's Free!
Axle Seal Replacement
Axle Bearing, Seal, E-Brake Shoes, Brake Pads
Differential Fluid Service Chevrolet 2500HD
Differential Fluid Level Check
© 1999 - 2015 2CarPros, Inc.