I AM IN NEED OF A WIRING DIAGRAM OF THIS TRUCK WHICH IS A SCOTTSDALE 1500, 2WD, 4.3 6 CYL.

1991 Chevrolet

azkid1965

August, 28, 2011 AT 8:23 PM

I am in need a complete wiring diagram for a 1991 Chevy Scottsdale 1500 pickup. Would you have one that can be printed and easy to follow? Also I need to know how to reconnect the odometer cable if possible. The truck also has a brand new air conditioning unit and it is fully charged and has been checked for leaks, I disconnected the battery and left it sit for about 30 min to try and reset the computer but still will not blow cold, any suggestions. Thx in advance, I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Odometer Stopped

Speeodmeter And Odometer

August, 28, 2011 AT 8:32 PM

Your question is too broad as far as the diagram. What is the problem? Will it crank? Will it start and run? How long since a tune-up? If it cranks good but won't start, have a helper crank it, while you check for spark at the plugs. If you have spark everywhere, use a gage and check fuel pressure.

Did you check for applicable trouble codes, before you unplugged anything? If not, why not?

Is your ac compressor clutch engaging?

Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon