I am in need of a wiring diagram of this truck which is a Scottsdale 1500, 2WD, 4.3 6 cyl.

AZKID1965
  • 1991 CHEVROLET

I am in need a complete wiring diagram for a 1991 Chevy Scottsdale 1500 pickup. Would you have one that can be printed and easy to follow? Also I need to know how to reconnect the odometer cable if possible. The truck also has a brand new air conditioning unit and it is fully charged and has been checked for leaks, I disconnected the battery and left it sit for about 30 min to try and reset the computer but still will not blow cold, any suggestions. Thx in advance, I would greatly appreciate any assistance.

Sunday, August 28th, 2011 AT 8:23 PM

Your question is too broad as far as the diagram. What is the problem? Will it crank? Will it start and run? How long since a tune-up? If it cranks good but won't start, have a helper crank it, while you check for spark at the plugs. If you have spark everywhere, use a gage and check fuel pressure.

Did you check for applicable trouble codes, before you unplugged anything? If not, why not?

Is your ac compressor clutch engaging?

Please consider a donation to help us answer more questions.
Sunday, August 28th, 2011 AT 8:32 PM