THE PARK LIGHTS STAY ON EVEN WITH THE HEADLIGHT ...

1990 Plymouth Acclaim

greenhorn55

February, 15, 2013 AT 9:51 PM

The park lights stay on even with the headlight switch off. I diconnected the switch thinking the problem was in it but the lights stayed on. Where else do the park lights get power from and what could cause them to stay on? Thanks

February, 15, 2013 AT 10:25 PM

You sure its not the brake light that is constantly On-If not check the light outage module

greenhorn55

February, 16, 2013 AT 2:34 AM

It is front and rear park lights. I removed the fuse for the interior lights and the park lights went out. They still operate normally when the headlight switch is on. I'm on the hunt for a wiring diagram to see if I can trace the circuit. I've never heard of a light outage module. Could you please elaborate on what it is and where it is located? Thanks.

February, 16, 2013 AT 5:32 AM

It has the light outage module my problem is, it won't give me the exact location or be able to upload the circuitry on it to show you the wiring the diagram-Sorry

2CarPros Mike

February, 18, 2013 AT 4:48 AM

Diagram

February, 18, 2013 AT 8:11 AM

Thanks Mike, Appreciated

Side Marker Bulb Replacement Mini Cooper
Reverse Light Bulb Replacement Chevrolet