MAZDA MIATA RUNNING ROUGH.IVE.TOOK TO AHOP THEY CANT FIGURE IT OUT EITHER

• Reedbone
  • 1990 Mazda Miata

I have a 90 mazda miata and it runs really rough like low idle around 250 rpms sometimes I can. Accelerate all way to floor and nothin happens it will still idle and I have to let it warm up for a lil while before I can raise the rpms to move it but when I go to move I have to raise the rpms to 4000 or it will try to shut off ive checked mass air flow meter and ive checked timing belt also check catalytic converter and idk what else I need help no to see ody I took to can fure it out and ive ch ecked ecu to see if it was ground out anything its not plz help

Sunday, July 8th, 2012 AT 10:07 PM

• rasmataz

Go to this walk thru link: http://www.2carpros.com/articles/engine-misfires-or-runs-rough

Sunday, July 8th, 2012 AT 10:42 PM
  • Reedbone

I just did and ive done almost everything it says onky think is I dont have a comprdoeasion teste anything else

Sunday, July 8th, 2012 AT 11:11 PM
  • Reedbone

I need help I dont know what to do anymore

Monday, July 9th, 2012 AT 1:08 AM
  • rasmataz

Do you have a check engine light? If it can idle try checking the ignition timing and fuel pressure with a gauge if its within normal specs

Monday, July 9th, 2012 AT 1:51 AM