I AM REBUILDING AN 89 MUSTANG 5

1989 Ford Mustang

lenorth

March, 17, 2013 AT 11:08 PM

I am rebuilding an '89 mustang 5.0L v8. I need to know what to torque the bolts that connect the sub frame to the fame to. Thanks

hmac300

March, 17, 2013 AT 11:39 PM

Says crossmember to frame bolts are 35-50 ft lbs. Doens't sound righ to me though. Can't seem to find anything on ford site eitehr but sending what I have.

lenorth

March, 20, 2013 AT 6:07 PM

Where did you find this chart? Also the left column appears to be lb.-Ft., What is the number in the right column?

BTW your reply never did go to my email. I checked all possible folders, including trash.

hmac300

March, 20, 2013 AT 7:18 PM

The right column is Nm newton meters or metric measurements. A replya from the site will never go to your email only something saying you have a message. We do not send answers to email we always use the site. Because our anwsers are tracked as to how manyw e answer. That sheet was pulledoff the ford site so those are the only ones there are. Here is one I found in transmission area an dthat may help you more. See pic.

lenorth

March, 21, 2013 AT 5:41 PM

I couldn't find anything on the ford site, so thanks for digging those up. I also have All Data, and could find nothing there.

What I was trying to say is that nothing appeared in my email from 2carpros. Com. No notification of any kind. And yes, I entered my email addy correctly. Doesn't matter to me, but I thought you should know.

lenorth

March, 21, 2013 AT 5:48 PM

I see that the notifications appeared in my mail box late yesterday. All dated yesterday the 21st. FYI

Engine Torque Mount Replacement
Engine Mount Replacement Chevrolet Cavalier
Brake Light Bulb Replacement Subaru Legacy
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Explorer
Wiper Blade Replacement GMC Yukon
Dynamat Door Installation