GIVE BLACK SMOKE

1988 Nissan

msaleem33

September, 25, 2012 AT 2:38 PM

I have a Nissan Laurel 1988 Model 2.4SGX having a 6 cylinder engine. The engine was getting heated and coolant reducing in the radiator. The mechanic opened the head and had the cylinder head changed along with the pistons, rings, gaskets, spark plugs, etc.

Also the carburetor was cleaned and new kit installed. The delco was shaky and had a new delco installed and tuning done.

After all these the car releases black smoke and the mechanic asked me to run the vehicle for 2-3 days at 70-80km and the carbon should come out and become normal, but nothing is changed.

Th carburetor was once again cleaned and a new kit installed but has not brought any changes.

The petrol gauge indicator also does not work and when the car ignition is switched on and gear at neutral the rotation needs goes upto 1 wihtout any throttle.

Black Smoke Coming From Exhaust

Smoking

September, 25, 2012 AT 2:46 PM

Was the timing chain and valve timing checked? Valve clearances checked and adjusted correctly?

Carburettor does not seem to have been serviced correctly

Replace Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuel Injector Replacement Ford 5.4L V8