Location 1988 Cadillac fuel pump "Relay"

JPW46
  • 1988 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD

Need to find the location of the fuel pump "Relay" so I can eliminate it before changing he fuel pump. Engine will run if I squirt gas in Carb. I found 3 relays side by side all with same p/n on driver side wheel-well. Found another under a plastic panel on the passenger side firewall.

That one has a different p/n than the others. I'll get some one to turn the ignition and see if I can feel any of them engage, but I still don't know which one is the actual Fuel Pump Relay. Other functions may be happening to the other relays simultaneously. It would really help to narrow it down.

Friday, October 7th, 2011 AT 2:49 AM

2CARPROS KEN

Hey JPW46

Its inside under the glove box. Lower the under dash panel and the 20 amp fuse is in the relay panel. The relay is in the relay panel their to. Check the voltage at the mini 20 fuse there first. Here is the diagram.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Best, Ken

+1
Please consider a donation if we helped you
Wednesday, January 18th, 2017 AT 10:58 AM