WINDSHIELD WASHER SPRAYER NOZEL

1987 Nissan 300ZX

rangerdanger17

December, 9, 2010 AT 8:35 PM

I have two spray nozzels on my car but only one sprays and has high pressure and the back sprayer dont work I need a diagram on where the tubes run through the car

fixitmr

December, 9, 2010 AT 8:54 PM

Apparently there is no leak. To get plugged nozzel working try using a pin or small wire to clean.

fixitmr

December, 9, 2010 AT 9:40 PM

And dont the 2+2 have a seperate rear system?

rangerdanger17

December, 9, 2010 AT 10:19 PM

I have tried that haha and I dont know abot the separate system

fixitmr

December, 9, 2010 AT 10:24 PM

I only owned a couple of these cars a while back! I guess the 2 seater is in back and the 2+2 is in front! And 2 pumps 1 for front and rear. Is your rear pump(in the front) working? I saw a diagram of newer model showed line to rear runs down thru or under/over passenger rocker up rear pillar into roof to nozzle.

rangerdanger17

December, 9, 2010 AT 10:26 PM

The front pump is working great I cant find the rear pump I do know that the rear wiper motor is shot

fixitmr

December, 10, 2010 AT 4:06 AM

I could probably repair that motor. Unless the windings are melted, then it would be fried! Usually just brushes or corrosion or a thermistor fried.

rangerdanger17

But pumps are working now and both pumps are in the front I found the problem the double tube was replaced be one line and it confused me thanks thopugh

Windshield Washer Reservoir Replacement
Wiper Blade Replacement Toyota Tacoma
Wiper Blade Replacement Chrysler PT Cruiser
Windshield Wiper Replacement
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Mercedes
Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement Volkswagen
Windshield Wiper Replacement Ford Explorer