LIGHTING ISSUES

1987 Jeep Wagoneer

mdford66

When I hit my brakes the front parking lights come on and have no turn signals

Light Codes

Lighting Issue

January, 2, 2011 AT 1:10 AM

Are your Emergency Flashers Engaged--Will they Work--Does the Flasher itself make the clicking sound?

The Medic

mdford66

January, 2, 2011 AT 1:47 AM

Emergency Flashers aren't engaged and they don't work either. And no clicking sound from flashers. Also where are the flashers located?

January, 2, 2011 AT 2:14 AM

I do not know much about your rig

Imma CJ Kinda Guy!

That was my next suggestion.

In newer rigs such as yours, it usually found in a Fuse Block (you may have more than one block) Consult your owners manual to find the locations of all and it may also map out the location (the fuse block top [cover] may do the same)

You might also read the owners manual concerning burned out bulbs--sometimes they explain what the "Cockpit" alert/ symptom/ sign will be if you have a non-working bulb on the exterior body

Sorry I wasn't a lot of help

If You want another EZ resource. The fellers at Autozone and Advance Auto and other popular parts stores see problems like yours a lot, they are really good "FREE DIAGNOSERS" and they test many other things FOR FREE TOO, such as CHECK ENGINE LIGHT CODES---many times they can diagnose those. Show you what and where to change a part and sell you the part

How's that sound?

The Medic

mdford66

Ok thanks for the help

Replace Your Turn Signal Switch Like a Pro
Window Regulator and Motor Replacement Honda
Seat Switch Replacement GMC Yukon
Instrument Cluster Replacement GMC Yukon