HELLO I HAVE ONE ELSE QUESTION ABOUT 87 CADILLAC...

1987 Cadillac Brougham

piatkowski000

Hello I have one else question about 87 cadillac brougham 5.0 L. Which brands fluids and oils are recomended to this car. Which are usually used in US? I can't find any concrete information about that. Thank You very much.

Wiring Issue?

Jacobandnickolas

There are many brands of oil and trans fluid that are used here in the US. Valvoline, Pennzoil, Castrol GTX. Does that answer your question?

piatkowski000

Yes. Please tell me else what about Prestone brand? Are their products will be good for my cadillac? Thank You.

Jacobandnickolas

To be honest, I never heard of Prestone brand motor oil. If it meets all the company standards, it should be fine.

piatkowski000

Thank You for answer. I understand. So what motor oil and coolant fluid You recomended to 87 brougham? I want to keep my car in good condition. Thank You very much.

Jacobandnickolas

As far as the motor oil, any of the brands I mentioned. The coolant is different. You must make sure of the type of coolant your car has. GM made dexcool which is a pink color. No other types of coolant can be mixed with it. As a result, I recommend a universal coolant that can be mixed with any type of coolant.

Clutch/Flywheel/Rear Main Seal Replacement
 Oil Change & Filter Replacement Honda Civic
Front Brake Pads & Rotor Replacement Chevy
Brake Pad & Rotor Replacement Mini Cooper
Brake Pad/Rotor Replacement - Front Ford