There is nothing special about getting those bolts. Here are the factory instructions.
1. Disconnect battery ground cable and drain cooling system.
2. Remove drive belts and disconnect radiator hoses and heater hoses from pump.
3. Remove water pump pulley attaching bolts. The long bolt is accessed through hole in body side rail. Remove pump pulley.
4. Remove water pump attaching bolts and the water pump.
5. Reverse procedure to install.
Please consider a to help us answer more questions.
Sunday, February 6th, 2011 AT 12:06 AM