REPLACING ASK SUSPENSION PARTS

1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass

aflor080

April, 24, 2012 AT 2:19 PM

I would like to replace all the parts on the suspension, front and back. If someone could help me and give me a list of everything I would need to purchase it would be very helpful. Thank you

Jacobandnickolas

April, 24, 2012 AT 6:04 PM

I don't have a list for you, but shocks, coils, all bushings, strut mounts. Is there a reason why you need to replace everything?

aflor080

April, 24, 2012 AT 11:10 PM

The vehicle has been sitting there for over 6 years so I've decided to replace everything on the vehicle so that it will be in new condition so that I may drive it again

aflor080

April, 24, 2012 AT 11:12 PM

And I wanted to make a list of everything I need so that I can take it to a parts store to start offering all the parts I need

Jacobandnickolas

April, 24, 2012 AT 11:38 PM

I wouldn't recommend replacing everything unless it is all bad. As far as a list, I would need to be there.

aflor080

April, 25, 2012 AT 12:23 AM

Yea that's the thing everything is really rusty. The owners before never replaced anything and I never got the chance to in the 6 years I've had it so everything is all worn out

Shock Replacement - Front Chevrolet Silverado
Air Shock Replacement Mercedes Benz S Class
Lower Control Arm Bushing Replacement Honda
Sway Bar Link Replacement Chevrolet Silverado
Replace Tie Rod End