REPLACING ASK SUSPENSION PARTS

• aflor080
  • 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass

I would like to replace all the parts on the suspension, front and back. If someone could help me and give me a list of everything I would need to purchase it would be very helpful. Thank you

Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 AT 2:19 PM

• Jacobandnickolas

I don't have a list for you, but shocks, coils, all bushings, strut mounts. Is there a reason why you need to replace everything?

Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 AT 6:04 PM
  • aflor080

The vehicle has been sitting there for over 6 years so I've decided to replace everything on the vehicle so that it will be in new condition so that I may drive it again

Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 AT 11:10 PM
  • aflor080

And I wanted to make a list of everything I need so that I can take it to a parts store to start offering all the parts I need

Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 AT 11:12 PM
  • Jacobandnickolas

I wouldn't recommend replacing everything unless it is all bad. As far as a list, I would need to be there.

Tuesday, April 24th, 2012 AT 11:38 PM
  • aflor080

Yea that's the thing everything is really rusty. The owners before never replaced anything and I never got the chance to in the 6 years I've had it so everything is all worn out

Wednesday, April 25th, 2012 AT 12:23 AM